UPDATED 10/24/2017 Minnick’s stopped offering maintenance agreements in 2012, turning the HVAC industry on its head. As a family-owned company, we believe maintenance agreements don’t protect the homeowner. They’re full of little asterisks at the bottom of the page, right next to the barely-legible fine print, which usually specifies certain parts are not covered by the agreement. That’s why Minnick’s created a VIP Club, as a way to benefit you!
We decided to offer a solution that not only relieves you from the hassles of asterisks, fine print, and the tension headaches that stem from spending money but also rewards you for choosing us.
We call it our VIP Club.
We’re putting you first! You are earning all of the incentives, rewards, and relief of knowing that you are not paying for something you might never use. We’re giving you the service that you deserve, just for choosing Minnick’s.
As a VIP Club member, you will never have to pay upfront, even though you are still receiving the same discounts toward any service and parts. You will also receive priority scheduling for any maintenance service, email tips and reminders, complimentary calls or emails regarding seasonal maintenance, promotional items, and bonuses for referrals.
And did we mention the best part? It’s free!
How does VIP work?
By joining here, you will receive:
- 10% off all service and parts;
- Priority scheduling when you need service – all VIP members are serviced before other customers;
- Emails with tips and reminders for maintenance and energy savings at the beginning of each cooling and heating season, as well as other promotional items
- Minnick’s Money™, where one (1) point is equal to one (1) dollar
Minnick’s Money is earned by participating in certain activities, including:
- Signing up (25 points)
- Liking us on Facebook (25 points)
- Providing a referral that results in a purchase (25 points)
- Facebook Check-in when a tech arrives (10 points)
- Annual Heating Maintenance Check (10 points)
- Annual Air Conditioner Maintenance Check (10 points)
- Water Heater Inspection and Flushing (10 points)
When you require service or purchase a replacement for any part of your HVAC system, you can apply your accrued Minnick’s Money™ points as a discount. For example, if you enroll in the program, “Like” us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and make one referral, you will have accumulated 100 points. This redemption will allow you to deduct $100 from any purchase or scheduled service.
However, that is not to say that you have to use your points for every service or purchased part. If you know that you will need a major repair or replacement, you can allow your points to grow and cash them in at a later date, all while still earning your 10% discount.
Join the VIP Club! Remember it’s free!