As a family business, Minnick’s delivers high-quality customer service and great value. We don’t believe in service contracts or maintenance agreements because they don’t serve you – our customer!
Many maintenance agreements cost the customer more money because you pay for service you may not use.
We do things differently at Minnick’s. You only pay for the services you need. Plus, we reward you for it with perks like priority scheduling.
Earn rewards for maintaining your HVAC system
The Reward Program is FREE and instantly saves you money. You get:
- 10% discount on all service and parts
- Priority scheduling when you need service — we service Reward Program members before other customers
- Minnick’s MoneyTM
- Emails with tips and promotional items
- Phone calls when it’s time for heating and cooling maintenance
There are lots of ways to earn Minnick’s Money. You earn points for service, signing up for our Facebook page, or referring a friend. Every point equals $1 of Minnick’s Money. You can use that money on future services.
How to earn points with the Minnick’s Rewards Program:
Here’s a look at all the ways you can earn points:
- Sign up for the Minnick’s Rewards Program (25 points)
- Installation of Smart Maintenance (50 points)
- If you are already a VIP Club member, update your profile with current email, mobile phone and mailing address (25 points)
- Provide a referral that results in a service or purchase (100 points). You can do this by referring a friend at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Like us on Facebook (25 points)
- Check-in on Facebook when a tech arrives (10 points)
- Annual Cooling Maintenance Check (10 points)
- Annual Heating Maintenance Check (10 points)
- Annual Water Heater Maintenance Check (10 points)
- Provide a Testimonial (10 points)
- Provide a Testimonial with a photo of you in your healthy home to be used in marketing (25 points)
We also call you at the beginning of every heating and cooling season to remind you to schedule your inspection. That’s one less thing for you to worry about.
Our customer service team can answer questions about the VIP Club. Our technicians are also knowledgeable about the VIP Club, so all you have to do is ask when they visit. Sign up for the Minnick’s Rewards Program today!